Website Capitec Bank
- To support with the day to day running and maintenance of portfolios by providing a central office-bound contact point for client service queries/ requests, administration assistance and adding value to clients through the identification of cross-selling opportunities, monitoring all loan facilities in the portfolio on a daily basis against set parameters/ conditions.
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Communications Skills
- Analytical Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years, of which 1 year should have been spent in the Business Banking environment.
- Understanding of how Business Banking operates, as well as understanding the business risks, industry risks and financial requirements pertaining to the business market
- Diploma in Commerce or Banking
- The features, benefits and value propositions of respective company product/service offerings.
- Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications is essential
- General banking practices and procedures.
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A