Website Capitec Bank
- To have overarching responsibility for supporting the organizational leadership in their efforts to optimally achieve enterprise goals and objectives by effectively managing a portfolio.
- To manage a portfolio representing a group of initiatives with commonality in objectives or inter-connectedness, in order to maximize the benefit obtained in accomplishing combined enterprize outcomes not available if managed individually.
Qualification & Experience:
- Working knowledge of relevant tools, techniques and processes to assist organizations in furthering their strategic objectives.
- Comfortable in liaising with executive-level stakeholders on a frequent basis.
- At least 5 years of management experience across a diverse array of major project/programme initiatives.
- The ability to guide large and diverse groups to specified goals.
- At least 10 years of end-to-end project delivery experience within an IT/Financial environment.
- At least 2 – 4 years’ of Project Portfolio Management experience; including forecasting, prioritisation and tracking.
- Proven experience in an array of project management delivery methodologies, in specific Agile.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Project Management or Communication
- Are able to make satisfactory decisions about unforeseen circumstances.
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A