Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
Provides skilled respiratory care to patients in variety of healthcare settings. Respiratory therapy technicians—also known as respiratory care practitioners—evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Work well in a team or alone
- Have considerable computer proficiency
- Fluent spoken and written English, spoken Arabic is advantageous but not essential
- DHA license to practice Dubai, UAE.
- Work well under pressure and in emergencies
- Be detail-oriented
- Follow exact instructions
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience after qualification.
- Canadian Specialist Hospital is seeking for Respiratory Therapist with minimum 2 years’ experience & holding DHA License or eligibility to issue Respiratory Therapist titled license.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A