Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
Contact insurance companies for verbal approval for necessary cases. Preparing cost breakdown of procedures prior to sending for approval to respective insurance companies. Previews the pending cases and follows up effectively on a daily basis.
- Taking approval from insurance companies for any extension of stay request of any admitted patient.
- Responsible to provide all supported documents (investigation results, medical reports and cost estimate) with the pre-authorization request to the insurance company.
- Receiving from nursing staff all pre-authorizations request of IP admission that require approval and forwarded them to the concerned insurance company asking for authorization.
- Responsible to get verbal approvals from insurance companies for emergency cases.
- Follow up with the requests with the insurance companies and updating the concerned hospital staff about the status of the request whether approved, denied or require more details which must be sent also by the coordinator.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma or bachelor degree with medical background.
- Good computer skills with good knowledge in Microsoft office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Overseeing DRG activities as per Assistant Insurance Manager / Insurance Manager instructions.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A