Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
- At least two years clinical UAE experience
- Must be competent in BLS provider or training to follow within 3-6 months from date of joining.
- Discuss medical procedures with patients and check whether they have any medical conditions that could cause problems under anaesthesia
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic desirable.
- Assist the anaesthetist to insert breathing tubes and intravascular lines in patients
- Order and prepare medical supplies for anaesthesia
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of a formal program of anesthesia technician education and current licensure as a anesthesia technician.
- Canadian Specialist Hospital is seeking for Anesthesia Technician with minimum 2 years’ experience & holding DHA License or eligibility to issue Anesthesia Technician titled license
- At least two years clinical experience
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A