Website Canada Post / Postes Canada
The Representative contributes to the achievement of individual performance goals and team targets by selling business solutions to assigned customers and prospects within a designated industry sector, geographical area or line of business. The Business Solutions Representative utilizes superior communication skills and product and service knowledge to identify value added customer solutions that are aligned with Canada Post sales strategies and address customer business drivers. In collaboration with Canada Post internal contacts, the Business Solutions Representative assesses customer risk and growth potential and develops appropriate sales contracts, and action plans to maintain and grow sales revenue.
- Develops an annual sales plan aligned to achieve sales quota, and initiates adjustments to the plan as required to achieve targets. The Representative monitors the sales cycle activities and performance indicators to determine the long term potential of individual clients, and to develop customer specific action plans to win additional business.
- Consults with internal Canada Post contacts to assess customer risk and growth potential, and uses knowledge of trends as well as the customer’s financial condition and business plan to develop appropriate sales contracts based on cost benefit analysis of the sales opportunity. Monitors and reviews customer sales contracts and adjusts contract type and level as required.
- Using consultative selling techniques, the Representative is directly accountable for achieving or exceeding individual revenue targets and National Customer Value Index (CVI) targets. The customer base consists of customers within a designated industry, geographical area, or line of business, that generate, or have the potential to generate, a minimum pre-defined revenue.
- Through the establishment of relationships with key decision-makers in all areas of the customer’s business, the Representative decides on the appropriate solution fit by identifying and assessing the customer’s business needs, by creating ways to engage and keep the customer’s interest during the selling process, and by promoting the superior value and benefits of Canada Post’s products and services.
- Automobile required
- Possess a valid provincial drivers license
- Minimum 4 years of Commercial business to business sales experience
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma (Equivalent experience, as defined below, may be accepted in lieu of a Post Secondary Degree/Diploma)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. understand the major features of each software application)
Company: Canada Post / Postes Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ajax, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A