Website Canada Post / Postes Canada
Reporting to the Manager, Employee Relations, in collaboration with Employee Relations Specialist, this role will be sourcing and recruiting top talent while working closely, in a consultative capacity, with the hiring managers. Provides subject matter expertise relating to the current and future talent market. Acts as an ambassador and represents Canada Post Corporation’s corporate values in all interactions.
- Networks through different mediums (i.e. meetings, calls, social networks) to identify and maintain a strong pool of potential candidates.
- Maintains a pool of candidates to draw on when new openings are available by sustaining continuous relationships with potential candidates.
- Uses CPC’s applicant tracking system to manage applicant pools and to move candidates through the recruitment process. Leverages this system to collect data and create reports in order to analyse and coordinate recruitment efforts.
- Organizes and conducts candidate interviews with hiring managers. Ensures interview questions relating to the job’s responsibility are validated with hiring manager. Conducts interviews resulting in excellent candidate experiences. Follows up with candidate regardless of outcome and ensures candidate maintains a favorable impression of CPC.
- Conducts exit and stay interviews with employee to capture employee’s experiences. Provides suggestions and recommendations to team leaders based on feedback in order to ensure continuous improvement to New Hire experience. (Field only)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies including headhunting from competitors, leveraging social media, participating in job fairs etc.
- Sources both active and passive candidates with the intent on identifying, connecting and recruiting the best talent.
- Plans, recruits, assesses and hires candidates for jobs in high volume or strategic areas while ensuring consistency in high standards to ensure Canada Post retains employees that will meet the business needs.
- Advises hiring manager in all aspects of recruitment cycle, including cross-functional skills that can add a competitive advantage, potential weakness identified in candidates etc. in order to equip manager with all the information required to make an informed decision. (Field only)
- Appeals to potential candidates by articulating a compelling Employee Value Proposition (EVP) aligned to their needs and consisting of a combination of Canada Post Corporation and the specific job’s EVP including details relating to Total Compensation.
- 2-4 years of related work experience is required.
- Enrollment in specific designation and or certifications programs may be required for certain positions.
- Completion of secondary school according to provincial standards or equivalent (GED) is required AND
- Completion of post-secondary (College/University) course(s) in a related field is required.
Company: Canada Post / Postes Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A