Website British Telecom
Our incredible team of engineers work tirelessly to ensure our network is working as efficiently as it possibly can.
- s://www.linkedin.com/redir/general-malware-page?url=day%2eTo interpret customer details involving provision or repair tasks and
- plan alternative solutions if required to provide service.To use own discretion to make decisions and take appropriate action to meet the needs
- of the job whilst complying with processes and procedures.To access, use or disclose customer information only when requ
- ired for the job, in accordance with BT’s Security Policy.To ensure that you (and your team if applicable) are made aware
- of the need to safeguard sensitive customer information. To understand and comply with physical security requ
- irements when visiting, working in, or accessing BT sites.To be responsible for personal safety and to be aware of the safety of colleagues and general public by complying
- with all procedures within the Health and Safety Policy. To complete safety training and adhere to a
- To inform line management or control as appropriate of any reasons for lateness, failure to report, or withdrawal from duty.
- To comply with required booking practices, e.g. accurate time allocation and use of the correct clear codes.
- To ensure all work is carried out to the satisfaction of end user / CP including a check their requirements before starting.
- To be responsible for testing and demonstrating payphone products on completion where appropriate.
- To be responsible for generating revenue via appropriate use of TRC processes.
- To deliver effective and timely service, in line with RFT practices and behaviours.
- To be responsible for escalating difficulties that cannot be readily overcome or are likely to jeopardise the delivery of service commitments for the http
Company: British Telecom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A