Website British Telecom
The experience we all have when we come to work can make or break how we feel on a day-to-day basis. It doesn’t just impact how we feel about our jobs but our lives as a whole, making it one of the most important things we can influence in internal communications.
Sitting in the colleague experience communications team, you’ll work super closely with the principal of colleague experience communications, and three other managers to set out and shape the experience we want to give everyone who works here, through the communications and activities we create.
- You’ll be a brilliant team player, happy to work on a project-by-project basis, rather than being pigeon-holed to a specific remit and you’ll be up for mucking in whenever needed to get a job done, proactively offering your support to your team mates.
- In a nutshell, you’ll be a creative, challenger, writer, ideas sponge and team player, who’s passionate about making stuff as brilliant as possible for our colleagues, all 100,000 of them.
- And you’ll build a great network around internal comms and the wider business – especially in the units – working with them to make sure that whatever we have planned works for them, and willing to adapt and flex whenever it doesn’t (within reason).
- Writing and creativity will be in your blood – cutting through corporate jargon and policy and process to make sure that whatever we do, it ties up to the colleague experience principles we’ve set so we can do right by our colleagues every time.
- You’ll be up for challenging the status quo, keen to find new ways of doing things and not afraid to speak out when you see or experience something that flies in the face of what we’re committing to.
- Ability to break down complicated, technical and corporate speak into interesting and engaging communications that showcase our commitment to treating colleagues like adults that we like
- Unbridled passion for colleague experience!
- Creative thinking and true initiative – always looking for new and fresh ideas to improve internal comms activities and drive advocacy
- Excellent multi-tasker, able to devise and execute communications for a mix of colleague experience programme(s)
- Proven ability to design and deliver strategic communications plans across multiple channels and audiences
- Excellent stakeholder management, at all levels
Company: British Telecom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A