Website British Telecom
Are you interested in a career with an inclusive, international company that fosters advancement and ongoing training? Where there is a strong work/life balance, flexible work arrangements and an agile, creative approach to management and business? Would you like to work for a corporation that is committed to tackling climate change as well as connecting us for good in the modern, digital world?
- Take pro-active sales approach in developing account specific strategies / plan around contact centre practice with the specific account managers / sales directors. Execute them according to the plan.
- Develop qualified pipeline in the contact centre practice and provide regular updates on the progress and forecast.
- Takes a very consultative approach in understanding customer requirements through workshops, discovery sessions and articulates a solution that meets those needs and creates a road map for growth
- Develop and nurture strong client relationships at the executive and director levels; educate and advise clients on industry trends and technologies; attain trusted advisor status to clients.
- Draft proposal / presentations and make recommendations to customers.
- Solution sales, Presales, solution consulting around contact centre technology. Work closely with the sales team in building and closing large CC opportunities in the US based Global client base.
- Develop go to market strategy around the practice for the region. The strategy to involve accurate market info, addressable market share, BT’s ability to address the same and approach to achieve the same with clear delivery and support plans.
Company: British Telecom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A