Website Bidvest Bank
Bidvest Bank is looking for a Trade Solutions Sales person to be based in Cape Town.
- Monitor and manage operational costs monthly
- Provide and thereafter manage a seamless/frictionless customer experience across trade solutions, payments, and forex for the client.
- Directly responsible for the assigned sales and revenue budget
- Support & reinforce the application of newly acquired skills and have these trained to the relevant bank personnel unfamiliar with the4 product and its processes.
- Ensure training is a part of employees’ daily routine & encourages them to tap into the knowledge of their colleagues & to set performance improvement goals.
- Provide input into overall budgets and business plans for Trade Solutions, Foreign exchange, and Payments:
- Provide back up support to sales departments nationally
- Ensure skilled coaching and mentoring and keep employees on a development continuum.
- Manage and control efficiencies to alleviate losses
- Provide regular trainings and support to the sales and coverage teams to ensure to help build confidence in the product and stimulate sales
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure
- Expert knowledge of South African Reserve Bank regulations ad rulings
- Attention to detail
- Financial acumen – the ability to understand, navigate, analyze a client’s financial statements
- Expert in Local and International Banking Industry regulations
- Proficient in all relevant Banking systems
- Financial acumen – the ability to understand, navigate, analyze a client’s debtors, creditors, insurance, and other documents in support of a credit application.
- The ability to make a difference and leave a lasting value additive impact on a client’s business.
- Good communication skills
Company: Bidvest Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A