Website Best Buy
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.Best Buy Sales Consultants excel at selling products and services, working closely with other members of the sales team. They accumulate the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self development. Then, armed with the right tools and knowledge, they create ease and add value to the Best Buy shopping experience, ensuring customers’ end-to-end needs are met. As a trusted advisor and partner, Best Buy Sales Consultants deliver unique customer value by developing strong relationships with customers, bringing them a little closer to family and friends by helping them close the gaps with technology.
- Engage customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where customers feel supported and leave delighted.
- Use innovative training tools to stay current, confident and complete, driving profitable growth and achieving individual and department goals.
- Maintain your department’s merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Back up the sales team for phone and store pickup.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Inspire customers by showing them what’s possible with technology.
- Accumulate and apply the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self-development, enabling you to provide an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, US
Application Deadline: N/A