BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- Your technical and problem-solving skills will be a valued asset as you conduct necessary maintenance, calibration, and troubleshooting of laboratory instruments, as required.
- Successfully collaborating outside the organization, you will work closely with analysts at outside toll manufacturing sites in accordance with safety guidelines.
- In coordinating technical activities and independently prioritizing workload, it is imperative that you exercise judgment within defined practices and procedures (guided decision-making) and apply knowledge and implement GLP daily.
- Additionally, you will design and conduct complex laboratory experiments generating reproducible and reliable results.
- Leveraging your education and professional experience in Life Sciences or a related field, you will perform enzymatic assays
- Under minimal supervision, you will conduct laboratory experiments, including organizing data, analyzing results in a Good Laboratory
- Practices (GLP) setting, and reviewing results for compliance to specifications and reporting deviations.
- Your strong written communication skills will be essential as you prepare and revise SOPs and test methods and assist with/write basic technical documents with minimal revisions, as required.
- Demonstrating your solid organizational skills, you will compile records and maintain data on results of analysis and communicate results to investigator and/or supervisor.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A