We are seeking a skilled engineering Operations Leader to be responsible for the Greenville, Ohio Operations Tank Farms. In this role, you will be responsible for daily technical support, as well as acting as manufacturing representative for capital and maintenance projects within the Tank Farms ensuring projects meet cost, schedule, and quality requirements. Your strong safety leadership and adherence to BASF Process Safety rules and policies will be critical for success.
- Leveraging your Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and at least five years relevant manufacturing expertise in a related industry you will be responsible for day to day troubleshooting and technical support to Tank Farm Operations as well as leading a team of three operators, updating and implementing processes and interfacing with other related departments on the site such as supply chain and engineering.
- Relying upon your familiarity with safety standards and your working knowledge of PSM and RMP requirements, you will comply with all EHS requirements and promote a safe working environment.
- Demonstrating your robust computer skills and your user knowledge of SAP project functions, you will assist in the planning, coordination and execution of shutdown work including maintenance and capital activities.
- Displaying your exceptional leadership and written and verbal communication skills, you will be responsible for supervising 3 Production Operators, as well as leading PHA’s – Process Hazards Analysis and assigned process safety improvement activities.
- Combining your excellent problem solving and organization skills, you will coordinate with Supply Chain to meet scheduling requirements for inbound and outbound materials, as well as lead Management of Change (MOC) for area equipment and processes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenville, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A