At BASF we are entering an exciting time within our Agriculture business with an existing portfolio of world class products and a pipeline of new products that will bring significant benefits to the Agriculture industry.
Due to the success of our team, we are growing! We have an exciting new opportunity available for an enthusiastic and passionate salesperson to service key customers across the Queensland and Northern Territory region. This role will see you visiting our customers to educate and promote our range of Pest Control products.
- Have technical conversations about new and existing products with the end-users of our products to drive demand
- Translate technical information into useful insights for professionals within your network
- Drive the growth and success of a territory of clients from Brisbane North to Northern Territory
- Regularly travel across the network to ensure strong relationships, and up to date and relevant intel is provided
To be successful in this role, you’ll posess the perfect combination of great communication, strong stakeholder management skills, and an ability to translate technical information into business needs.
- A proven track record in consultative sales or account management
- Desire to build relationships with people and provide technical expertise
- An ability to work autonomously, with demonstrated capability to be a self-starter
- Collaborative approach to ensuring you stay connected with the BASF team whilst working regionally
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the territory
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A