At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
- Leveraging your background in Chemical, Mechanical, Pyrometallurgical Engineering, or related field you will provide guidance and input to the achievement and development of plant goals, objectives, and operational budgets.
- Relying upon your knowledge of Environmental, Health and Safety standards for manufacturing and manufacturing quality systems, you will contribute to the achievement of production goals while meeting established standards of Safety, Efficiency Quality, Cost and Environmental Protection.
- Demonstrating your previous experience in a chemical, refining, or similar manufacturing environment you will provide technical support and troubleshooting expertise to Daily Operational Team for plant problems that occur and will closely monitor the process conditions and provide technical support and feedback to the Operations team.
- Your understanding of engineering principles and their practical application in a plant environment will aid your role in driving standardization across shifts and optimization of operating costs; partner with other site/area functions for standardization and best practice sharing across the site.
- Displaying your strong communication skills across all levels and excellent teamwork skills., you will work closely with other support groups like Maintenance to ensure that proper priorities are placed on items in the Maintenance backlog and will interface with suppliers, customers, and vendors as needed to maintain plant operation.
- Your demonstrated experience with continuous improvement and change management initiatives will drive your leadership in root cause failure analysis for production, EHS, and quality Incidents.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Caldwell, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A