At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
- Operating all processes associated with the pyrometallurgical activities in the chemical refining.
- Operating of grinding and sampling equipment associated with the pyrometallurgical processes / feed in the preparation department.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Maintains acceptable housekeeping standards in work area.
- Operating, monitoring, cleaning and maintaining preparation and pyrometallurgical processes.
- Operating and monitoring process systems.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Accomplish day-to-day and recurring EHS activities
- Safety suggestions
- Proactive hazard recognition and EHS issues
- Coordination, preparation and documentation of materials going to Outside Refining (OSR).
- Coordination, documentation and handling of materials returning from OSR.
- Attend and participate in Safety meetings
- Maintenance of all metal control documentation associated with all facets of the preparation and pyrometallurgical processes.
- Material preparation in a blending & sampling operation.
- Material tapping, crushing, and sampling.
- Alloy tapping, alloy casting, melting, and granulation.
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred Qualifications-
- Prior experience in industrial manufacturing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Caldwell, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A