BASF is a world leading chemical company and its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protections products to oil and gas. We are looking for a professional like you to achieve site goals in the areas of manufacturing technology advancement; productivity and quality improvements using Continuous Improvement Tools including Lean, Six Sigma, Statistical Software.
- Ensure consistency and sustainability of Lean / Six Sigma methods and associated knowledge of statistical tools and software assisting plant
- Lean teams in sustaining gains achieved in these Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Leverage your education in Engineering or a related discipline and professional experience in Manufacturing, Lean & Six Sigma.
- Help drive Continuous Improvement in the areas of safety, quality, delivery, and cost through the effective engagement of the operations employees.
- Successfully engage across the organization – you will collaborate with the unit Operations to clearly understand customer needs and expectations and participate in cross functional teams in the pursuit of Problem-Solving and Mistake-Proofing.
- Utilize your Black Belt or Green Belt knowledge and training in Lean, Six Sigma methodologies and Problem-Solving tools; 5S, SMED, VSM, and other related Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Teach, demonstrate, and coordinate Lean implementation and activities on the shop floor such as Kanban, Material Conveyance, Production
- Flow, Value Stream Mapping, Process Mapping, Problem-Solving, Standard Work practices, 5S implementation along with Visual Management in the workplace.
- Demonstrate your commitment to Lean methodologies, such as DMAIC, PCDA, 8D
- Lead and implement Lean / Six Sigma improvements within the Manufacturing and Supply Change operations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills will be utilized as you lead Kaizen events.
- Organizational skills will be useful as you establish, monitor and follow-up on data analyses as required.
- Internal and benchmarking requirements are needed to assure product/design intent, function, and integrity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seneca, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A