Website Azizi Developments
- Provides input to QM on projects performance metrics, and process or procedural system improvements.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as directed by the Programme Quality Manager.
- Supports implementation of appropriate corrective action to quality issues. Assessing of Contractor technical submittals of PQPs, MS & ITPs, Material Test Reports and NCRs
- Performs QA audits (internal and/or external), reviews, surveillances and follow-ups on multiple sites on a weekly basis, ensuring Contractors team complies with all applicable codes, specifications, approved method statements, inspection test plans and construction drawings, as well as carrying out snagging and de-snagging reviews.
- Coordinates Lessons Learnt process for the Project, following up Project personnel and reporting accordingly.
- Identifies and reports to the Project Manager on quality issues or trends based on data from a variety of sources and present monthly KPI dashboard.
- Participates in Quality Meetings.
- Minimum 5 years of experien in UAE
- Quality Assurance oexeprience of high-rise building
Company: Azizi Developments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A