The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer will be responsible for designing and building automated test implementations to QA and key Civil Flight Services individuals. This includes but not limited to creation of automated software test design, implementations, deployments and maintenance.
The QA Automation Engineer will also be responsible for reviewing, testing and delivering high quality solutions for the merlot.aero suite of products in coordination with our QA process.
- Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation.
- Maintain clear and regular communication
- Design, create, and maintain test scripts using C#, Java, and/or VB.NET (and related scripting languages) to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Testing of the full product suite
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Implement and develop automated test automation framework for web, windows, and mobile applications using Robot Framework, Telerik, Selenium, UFT, Appium, Fit/Fitnesse, and/or LoadRunner.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- 3-5 years or above in Quality Assurance (Automation) experience
- Ability to liaise with development, project management and customer support.
- Knowledgeable in using version control systems like SVN and git
- Ability to write scripts and automate process to plugin to the deployment pipeline for testing
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Knowledgeable working with relational databases such as MS SQL
- Proficient in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including but not limited to Telerik, Selenium, UFT, Appium, Fit/Fitnesse, and/or LoadRunner.
- Relevant computer science or the equivalent bachelor’s degree
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development process
- Ability to understand and create test scripts from specifications or verbal communications.
- Experienced in bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development process
- Ability to create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases.
- Knowledge of test processes, methodologies and standards
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manila, Philippines
Application Deadline: N/A