Website AVI Limited
An exciting opportunity exists for a Financial Accountant at NATIONAL BRANDS LIMITED Isando, Tea/Coffee and Creamer Factory. The purpose of the role will be an integral part of the Finance Function providing support to the Finance Manager, Cost Accountant, Finance Team and Site Management. The incumbent is expected to be detail orientated with the ability to analyse data, reconciliation and reporting. (Daily, weekly and monthly)
- Cost Accounting
- Compare & report on standard labour hours planned vs labour hours actual
- Manning review and maintenance of the manning tool
- Assist with annual Activity Based Costing budgets
- SAP PROCESSES
- Oversee and assist with Production Manual Confirmations on SAP & check-up on error report
- Sundry Invoicing and Credit Notes.
- Review daily GL Accounts Budget vs. Investigate abnormal variances.
- Assist with Requisition Processing of Monthly Commitments.
- Cost centre management – Review all transactions on SAP, correct CC and CE, Ensure all costs are recorded in the correct period, to the correct accounts per the CAVI rules
- Manage SAP user access and risks on site
- Financial Accounting
- Assist Financial Manager in Internal and External Audit Review
- Review & Audit processes/procedures with entrenched financial/control risk on site
- Timeous and Accurate Sundry Customer Invoice processing. Timeous update and analysis of Sundry Debtors.
- Ensure all operational expenditure is processed before month end closures. Process provisions/accrual journals where necessary.
- Assist in the administration and management of all non-production site contracts
- Preparation of budgets & forecasts monthly, quarterly and annually per cost centre & GL
- Financial Reporting
- Budget/Forecasts vs. Actual.
- Report on irregular variances that have been investigated.
- Assist with compilation of month-end and year-end reports
- Assisting with Yearly Budget and Forecast Compilation and Process
- Asset Management
- Monthly maintenance, verification and reporting on fixed asset register
- Assist in CAPEX workflows for the acquisitions, transfer or disposal of Fixed Assets
- Conduct regular Audit on Fixed Assets to ensure accuracy of fixed asset register
- Responsible for Maintenance of Site Fixed Asset Register
- Coordination of Asset Verifications Half Yearly and at Year End
- Stock Management
- Assist with Monthly, Half Yearly and Annual Stock Counts
- Ad Hoc Assistance to Cost Accountant.
- 3 years Financial Accounting experience
- Manufacturing / Factory industry added advantageous
- SAP Experience
- Matric / Grade 12
- Bcom Degree or Equivalent Financial Qualification
Company: AVI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A