Website Australia Post
As one of our PDOs, you’ll start your days sorting mail – before hopping on a small motorcycle provided by Australia Post, and delivering that mail to customers.
- A current unrestricted motorcycle licence relevant to your state of residence (a provisional licence will also be considered)
- To successfully pass our practical driving / riding skills assessment
- To be fit enough to lift up to 16kg of mail repeatedly each day.
- Meet our motorcycles’ safe working load limit (so you’ll need to weigh 100kg or less when fully clothed)
- A friendly, reliable and considerate personality – with a real knack for communicating and interacting with others (after all, you’ll be constantly talking with our customers)
- Someone who enjoys early morning starts, and can be counted on to deliver mail to where it needs to go
- A commitment to Australia Post’s Occupational Health and Safety standards
- The flexibility to stay until the job’s done if need be – and a real desire to help the team.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albury, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A