Website Australia Post
The purpose of this role is to be the single point of accountability for a portfolio of our medium business customer and will drive a strategic approach to account planning for its portfolio, and is accountable for building senior relationships, retaining existing revenue and driving sustainable growth.
- Develop and implement customer-centric strategic account plans to effectively prioritise sales effort, protect existing revenue, and ensure a deliberate approach to maximising revenue growth of AP’s medium business accounts.
- Manage account relationships by leading regularly planned sales calls with Senior Executive level stakeholders to explore pain points and ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Engage with customers on key retention activities through the full lifecycle of the customer contract, including renewing existing contracts, conducting annual price reviews, and reviewing surcharge compliance.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within customer accounts to cross sell multi-product and/or complex solutions, drawing on Sales and
- Solutions Specialists as required to build, propose and close these new business contracts.
- Deliver a seamless customer experience by coordinating engagement and interaction between the customer and AP’s specialists across all activities, including service, sales, solution design and implementation.
- Document all sales and account management activity in Salesforce to provide AP’s sales enablement functions (e.g. Sales Operations, Segment Development, etc.) with quality data to develop appropriate improvement strategies and initiatives.
We’re looking for candidates with demonstrated experience in Account Management that champion a consultative and solution-selling approach that thrive when meeting with clients face-to-face to truly understand business objectives and requirements.
- Experience in face-to-face selling of standardised B2B solutions to small and medium business customers including identifying, qualifying, proposing and closing sales opportunities.
- Ability to design and implement account management strategies for a portfolio of medium business customers (ranging from $100k to $1m revenue), with a strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong public speaking skills and experience leading client presentations to large groups.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Relevant industry experience is desirable.
- Sales discipline knowledge including sales techniques, account planning, opportunity planning and reporting.
- Understanding of solutions, products, services, new and possible technology offerings, industry players and latest developments in digital eCommerce.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A