Website Australia Post
Australia Post is one of Australia’s most trusted service providers. Coming up to our busy peak period, we are seeking experienced and confident Truck Drivers to work at Sunshine West on a temporary basis.
- You will be driving our automatic trucks between our operations centres and customers delivering mail cages and parcels
- You will be operating load shifting equipment to load and unload the truck
- You love interacting with customers and have a positive attitude whilst delivering
- You have a strong safety awareness and can display appropriate knowledge and awareness of CoR & Fatigue management.
- You will be expected to be safe and efficient when out on the road and will need to complete your own daily vehicle safety checks before you head out
- You’ll need to be able to work on a rotating roster which includes day, afternoon and night shifts including weekends (a standard shift is 7 hours 21 minutes)
- A minimum of 6 months driving experience in a heavy vehicle
- Valid Victorian forklift license and experience (essential)
- You’ll have less than 5 demerit points accumulated in the last 2 years
- No suspension or cancellations of licence, or drink or drug driving offences in the last 5 years and no more than 2 in the last 10 years
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A