Website Australia Post
Reporting to the Head of Network Planning & Design, your role will be to ensure the strategic and end-to-end approach is the development and execution of the Network Plan and future strategy. Skills you will draw upon is strong data and analytical skills to maintain long term Network volume data, optimise Network Product Flows & mapping and forecast future needs.
This role will also identify opportunities for the redesign and development of network assets to meet capacity demands and consult/influence a vast range of internal stakeholders.
Essential to this role is the ability to break down complex problems, influence decision making and communicate (visual, written and verbal) at a holistic level across a broad range of stakeholders including senior leadership. The position requires the applicant to be able to be adaptable and work collaboratively with peers across OE&I and the wider Enterprise.
- Gathering and interpreting information from a range of sources, and modelling data and processes to identify and recommend solutions
- Analysing issues and resolving complex business problems and processes with dependencies
- Preparing and presenting written reports ensuring critical issues or gaps are identified
- Identifying benefits realisation and ROI for proposed solutions to enable senior stakeholder decision making
- Analysing and modelling data and processes to generate insights (issues/opportunities) and recommend business process improvement opportunities to deliver against project objectives
- Bachelor degree or master’s degree in any discipline
- Knowledge of analytical, conceptual and problem-solving methodologies, frameworks and tools
- Experience supporting change in a large, complex organisation and track record working in a large project or program environment
- Advanced communication skills (written & oral)
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Consulting experience or skills of internal consulting and ability is beneficial
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Geelong, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A