Website Australia Post
Most of us have fond memories of our local ‘Postie’ – the friendly face delivering our letters and parcels. They’ve always been an essential part of Australia Post’s mail business, and as more of our customers embrace online and digital communications, it’s a role that’s only grown more significant.
This is your chance to get out into the community yourself and be that person!
- Current unrestricted QLD car licence and good driving record
- To successfully pass our practical driving skills assessment
- To be physically fit enough to lift up to 16kg of mail repeatedly each day
- Meet our vehicles safe working load limit (you’ll need to weigh 120kg or less when fully clothed)
- A friendly, reliable and considerate personality – with a real knack for communicating and interacting with others
- A keen eye for detail to assist with the morning mail-sorting
- Someone who enjoys early morning starts, and can be counted on to deliver mail to where it needs to go
- A commitment to Australia Post’s Occupational Health and Safety standards
- The flexibility to stay until the job’s done if need be – and a real desire to help the team.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West End, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A