Website Australia Post
Imagine starting every day getting up nice and early, and spending the morning chatting with the friendly faces in your team? For the people in mail sorting roles at Australia Post, it’s just part of being at work. Here’s your opportunity to join them.
As you’d expect, plenty of mail comes through Australia Post’s Post Offices and delivery facilities every day – and our mail sorting teams make sure every delivery gets where it needs to. In this role, you’ll:
- Manually sort the mail that arrives at your workplace each day
- Lift up to 16kg of mail repeatedly
- A friendly, reliable and considerate personality – with a real knack for communicating and interacting with others
- A quick learner who can maintain a high standard of work
- Strong memory recall and hand / eye coordination abilities
- A commitment to Australia Post’s Occupational Health and Safety standards
- The flexibility to stay until the job’s done if need be – and a real desire to help the team.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Manjimup, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A