Website Australia Post
Based in Carnarvon, the Postal Manager reports to the Regional Area Manager of WA and will manage a team responsible for the day-to-day operations in the retail postage outlet to provide goods and services to the community.
The role will suit someone who enjoys using their high degree of their financial acumen, and ability to communicate and build strong relationships at all levels.
This position has a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities, and these range from leading an established retail team, managing cost effective solutions and the achievement of the strategic goals and objectives.
- A collaborative approach to your team to build strong relationships with customers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the network to ensure the facility is providing the most optimal service.
- Responsible to lead an established team at our Carnarvon Post Office.
- You will be instrumental in the team to meet financial and sales targets.
We’re looking for candidates that have the demonstrated energy and drive to bring out the best in people under their leadership. If coaching and mentoring is something, you thrive on we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience achieving sales targets, KPI’s and maximising profit.
- Proven ability to manage rosters, undertake stocktakes and ordering stock at suitable levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels.
- Proven experience working in a similar role either in Retail or Hospitality. Industry experience desirable not mandatory.
- You will have a strong understanding of financial management and planning.
- Anticipate customer needs and implement effective ways to monitor and evaluate customer issues.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Broome, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A