Website Australia Post
You will have the chance to develop in this role and learn from a management team that has extensive experience in this space. We have market leading development programs and you would be able to connect into employee reference groups and professional development. You will be given the support for outside events and any tools that you require.
The inclusion partner will focus on expanding our refugee cohort, working with our talent acquisition team, external partners, and internal stakeholders. They will pay a particular focus on providing employment and support to refugee populations throughout our business.
- Creating the refugee strategy and supporting our existing staff.
- Identifying external partners to connect ourselves with.
- Develop a strategy to attract candidates from refugee backgrounds.
- Drive pipelines for attracting candidates from refugee and culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Developing the strategy of how we are going to engage with the population.
- Handling cases.
- Developing and agreeing on a strategy and developing a refugee action plan.
- Reaching out to refugee and asylum seeker organisations.
- Reporting and presenting information to senior stakeholders within the organisation.
- Excellent communication ability, including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge, interest and experience in the Diversity & Inclusion industry and practices.
- Ability to work under pressure to manage and prioritise multiple tasks with challenging deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and excellent attention to detail.
- Managing the expectations of business stakeholders, including prioritising activities
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster effective relationships across all business areas and to effectively influence key internal and external stakeholders.
- A team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and take initiative to “make things happen” i.e. ‘hands on’ approach.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A