Website Australia Post
Are you a Project Manager with a strong process driven background? Do you have a background in Continuous Improvement Consultancy and eager to transition into a Business role? This is a very rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s most reputable logistics company, based out of Sydney, NSW, we are on the hunt for a Process Improvement Lead who wants to be part of an exciting, ever changing and transforming organisation.
Ideally, the successful candidate will work in the Process and Design space shaping, analysing and delivering complex business problems across the Premium Services and International portfolio. This role will work closely with key stakeholders across the portfolio looking for opportunities to deliver measurable improvements through streamlining processes, leveraging new technologies and ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Lead a culture within the Function that fosters the One Australia Post approach, focuses on safety & wellbeing and puts the customer at the forefront of all activities and decisions.
- Identify and build strong relationships with stakeholders across different locations, levels (management & end users) and business functions to solicit requirements.
- Collaborating within a high performing team and with stakeholders to deliver project outcomes.
- Gathering and interpreting information from a range of sources, through modelling data and processes to identify and recommend solutions.
- Analysing processes to generate insights (issues/opportunities) and recommend business improvement opportunities across the Premium Services and International portfolio.
- Contribute to identification of project business benefits by measuring process improvements or other cost/benefit analysis.
- Develop various piloting efforts and implement throughout the projects (eg process pilots, technical testing).
- Knowledge of analytical, conceptual and problem-solving methodologies, frameworks and tools
- Project Management framework and tools
- Conducting complex analysis and influencing decision making
- Experience using analytical methodologies, frameworks and tools
- Ensuring detailed staff and stakeholder communications are being undertaken and documented
- Has worked in a large, multi-division organisation with well-defined process, protocols and authority levels
- Experience in successfully analysing complex business issues and multiple processes
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A