ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave, and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
- Researching current and future trends by a collection of different sources to identify newness and interpret into first to market pieces.
- Working with the technical team on initial fits. Identifying and helping problem solve for the department.
- Building relations with suppliers and advising factories on direction, construction, key details, materials, and trims.
- Adhering to the critical path to achieve deadlines, ensuring product is developed for the relevant and optimum selling period.
- An ability to research and develop unique product working on long lead time product as well as quick reaction short lead ranges.
- Reacting to sales information and design commercially relevant fashion forward ranges.
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- Computer Skills: Photoshop, Adobe, CAD
- A f ashion forward perspective
- Strong time management
- The confidence to identify problems and makes improvement suggestions, seeking practical ways to overcome barriers and remaining calm under pressure
- The ability to communicate to the team & senior management the performance and strategy of the department
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A