At Asda, the safety and security of our colleagues and customers is important. Helping customers feel secure is all part of the great Asda service they love. Security colleagues play a vital role in safeguarding our colleagues and customers and protecting our business.
- Other spot checks including making sure paperwork and processes are completed in areas like claims and returns, waste management and lost property
- Keeping a constant watch with patrols/checks including checking the inside and outside areas of the store for any signs of damage, break-ins or tampering with cash point machines.
- Managing conflicts and sometimes heightened situations
- Carrying out daily checks on fire doors, clear any obstructions and maintain the fire door records
- Conducting spot checks on vehicles in the warehouse yard, with the driver present
- Supporting your manager with random spot checks by acting as a witness and recording the details
You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You care about giving customers a great shopping trip and that includes making them feel safe along the way.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A