In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned security services company in the world. We’re experts at protecting people and assets. We’re also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you’re a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out – and thrive – here, too, as an Armed Supervisor Security.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures, regulations and standards.
- You’re good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You have a state security license if required.
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience – even better!
- You’re able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening process
- You have a license and meet any additional requirements to carry a firearm as a security officer in your state.
- Lead/Leadership experience
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A