Website Allied Universal
As an Armed Security Officer you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Participate in industry specific security/safety training programs
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied
- Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- Be at least 21 years of age for armed roles
Company: Allied Universal
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A