Looking for a Foreign Military Sales Analyst role at a place you can have influence every day? As a part of this dynamic team located in Washington, D.C., you will be expected to bring your expertise and collaborative skills to make an impact towards our military defense and safety of our sailors.
- Perform financial monitoring and delivery posting in the MISIL.
- Have knowledge of DoD Security Assistance policies, NAVSEASYSCOM FMS policies and procedures is required. MS Microsoft skills are essential, especially EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Support an active contract with the U.S. Navy in the Washington, DC area. The incumbent must have budget, accounting, or financial management experience, preferably within the Department of Navy or Defense FMS arena.
- Analyze the execution of FMS financial transactions for compliance with laws, regulations, guidelines, and contracts.
- Establish and implement financial documents in Navy Fund use Documents (WX, RX, PX etc.) in Navy ERP.
- Have knowledge of Foreign Military Sales Financial Management including reconciliation of unliquidated obligations, reconciliation of FMS
- Case funds and NAVSEASYSCOM’s FMS Case Closure procedures and process is highly desirable.
- Provide accounting expertise to include financial reporting, cost analysis, budget execution, and data management using various defense agencies accounting and support systems.
- Be responsible for “cradle to grave” FMS financial support, including execution of FMS financial documentation and meeting support for a USN International Branch.
- Conduct FMS case financial reporting and briefings to be used by the FMS case managers at Program Management Reviews (PMR), Financial Management Reviews (FMR) and other meetings.
- Review and track FMS case financials throughout case life cycle in MISIL, Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS) and other FMS financial reporting systems.
- Have a specialized mix of FMS financial experience, FMS case management, and FMS policy experience.
- Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS); and
- Set high personal standards for performance/conduct.
- Data Management and Analysis
- Foreign Military Sales
- A two to four years work experience within DoD, the Armed Services, or a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations or International
- Marketing. A combination of relevant work experience and college credits is also acceptable.
- Other DoN financial automated and budgeting systems to perform financial execution functions.
- Management Information for International Logistics (MSIL)
- Cost Analysis
- Budget Automation and Process Improvement
- A current or active DoD Secret clearance.
- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player; works well with others; contributes positively to work/team environment while continually seeking ways to enhance contributions to the team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A