The CDL Driver is responsible for safely driving/control ling the Brink’s vehicles to and from various customer pick- up and delivery locations . This position r equires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers. The CDL Driver B operates in an armed secured environment and must be diligent at all times to protect not only our customer’s liability but themselves, their colleagues and the public at large when making deliveries/ pickups . Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company focused on internal growth.
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior and exterior and immediately report all issues.
- Provide high level of customer service to BGS cus tomers and clients at all times ,
- Report all faults experience d during the day’s activity and complete appropriate driving route documentation.
- Maintain radio communication with the Messenger and/or other vehicle crew and with dispatch personnel .
- Assist the location Sort Operation as necessary in the movement of liability and other secured valuables from the facility to the vehicles and back.
- Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored vehicle at all times
- Guard the Messenger during the actual delivery or pick up of valuables at a customer’s location .
- Load and unload the armored vehicle as necessary.
- Ensure that all DOT regulations are maintained and followed as well as all traffic regulations and relative guidelines.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a commercial driver
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Be at least 21 years of age
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearm s licensing requirements
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds on a consistent and regular basis throughout the assigned shift
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- A currently valid driver’s license
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working closely with customers in the field and supporting a dynamic customer service platform
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required license s
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A