Website Agricultural Research Council - ARC
- Engages stakeholders in area of responsibility,
- Identifies new business opportunities and writes proposals, plans and co-ordinates research activities,
- Initiates, coordinates and manages projects, budgets, equipment and research materials,
- Develops technical capacity, identifies and participates in own learning opportunities.
- Manages people within projects and ensures optimal utilisation
- Independently conducts specialist research/technical projects, diagnostics, and other services across projects,
- Proven track record of experience in diagnostic service delivery, protocol development and optimization specifically pertaining to plant virology, plant virus symptom recognition and client consultation will be an added advantage.
- Registration with relevant scientific registration body,
- A valid code 08/EB driver’s licence,
- Proficiency in MS Office suite,
- M. Tech. Degree (or equivalent NQF7) with 2 years applicable experience; or B degree or B Hons degree. B. Tech or National Higher Diploma (or equivalent NQF6) with 6 years applicable experience; or National Diploma (3 years) (or equivalent NQF5) with 8 years applicable experience.
Company: Agricultural Research Council – ARC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A