Website Apparel Group
The position is responsible to represent the brand by maximizing and contributing to the sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience
Perform various operational duties such as store maintenance and visual presentation standards as assigned by the store manager / assistant store manager
- Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence
- Process the payments by cash / credit cards / vouchers / automatic debits
- Must be presentable and well-groomed at all the times
- Ensure all VM guidelines are followed and all Stock Norms on clearance are maintained.
- Convert the window shoppers to ultimate buyers.
- Must be flexible to work for varied shifts and overtime as per the business requirement
- Promote the Club Apparel Loyalty Program of the company for repeat sales
- Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed in order to attract customers and also as per standard layout norms
- Maintain confidentiality of the sales figures to the outside party
- Greet the customers and assist them in selecting the right product.
- Adhere to SOP & Loss Prevention Policies
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period
- Must be updated about the various brands of the group for suggestive selling to the customers Grooming / Attitude / Knowledge
- Must possess up to date product knowledge and ensure minimal stock loss.
- Issue receipts / refunds / change to the customers correctly
- Serve Customers with the highest standards and follow the company guideline of selling ( GUEST – Greet, Understand, Explain, Sell, Thank)
- Tally money in the cash till during the beginning / end of the shifts
- Handle the POS (Point of Sale) / Billing Counter efficiently
- Record the inventory inward / outward and maintain the report of the same Process
Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period.
Company: Apparel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A