Website Anova Health Institute
The successful candidate will be required to gather information and materials for Anova design projects, plan concepts, design layout of art and finalise design.
- Preparing finished copy and art for publishing.
- Attending internal and external meetings.
- Illustrating concepts with rough layouts to illustrate size, style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Researching concepts that have been done.
- Finding inspiration for design through research.
- Liaising and corresponding with stakeholders and suppliers regarding the creative design.
- Conceptualization of internal projects and campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and departmental processes.
- Must be innovative, diverse and a team player
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in graphic design.
- Have good information finding skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise multiple, time sensitive projects.
- Degree in Design or in a related field from a recognised institution.
- Ability to inteprete historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
- Proficient in Ms Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Have good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media, and colour theory.
- Extensive knowledge about MAC Platforms, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Premier Rush, Social Media Platforms, and other design software programs.
Company: Anova Health Institute
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A