Website Anova Health Institute
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
The successful candidate will be required to implement Anova social media strategy. Update and manage all Anova internal and external social media platforms. Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments. Interpret data from varying analytical platforms to analyse key successes and challenges. Identify and support key traffic drivers.
- Identify potential strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintain unified Anova brand voice across different social media channels
- Define social media platforms best suited for the projects.
- Define social media tone and content type.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Update and manage internal and external social media platforms.
- Collation and analysis of data using various tools.
- Ensure delivery of executables (project activities).
- Analyse effective content that has been created and shared.
- Assist in developing and create engaging content for all our Anova social media platforms.
- Identify traffic delivery methods for digital and social media.
- Proficient in Ms Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter insights etc
- Knowledge of social media platforms, social community management, crisis control and building online communities.
- Excellent social listening skills.
- Innovative and excellent content generation skills.
- Great interpersonal and team working skills.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in marketing and social media platforms.
- Self-motivated, problem resolution skills, perseverance and inquisitive.
- Excellent creative design skills.
- Ability to inteprete historical, current and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
- Bachelor’s or Diploma in marketing or any related qualification in digital/social media.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise multiple, time sensitive projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Company: Anova Health Institute
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A