Let’s get factual. Our Finance teams work to provide crucial support to ensure only the soundest of decisions are made for both our customers and us.
- Assist in the Preparation of half yearly and annual results
- Ensure the finance operating model/processes for record to report, intercompany, margin accounting including roaming and interconnect (locally and in the Shared Services Centre) are maintained, reviewed and improved to ensure no misstatement of the financial records.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are prepared in accordance with IFRS
- Review and approve local balance sheet reconciliations (and review those prepared by the SSC) for deferred revenue, interconnect, tax, receivables, Other Direct Costs accruals and OPEX accruals. Ensure supporting documentation is kept and reconciling items are cleared in a timely manner.
- Assist R2R Manager & HOFO in preparing month end TB/pack. Ensure the accurate and punctual delivery of TB to Reporting team.
- Responsible for General Ledger, Margin Accounting and Shared Services
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and Tax laws
- Assist Head of department on half and full year results announcement, including monthly balance sheet reconciliations review
- Act as the SSC SPOC for Vodafone Qatar and be accountable for Quality Assurance
- Own the end to end month end process and the accurate and timely reporting of the trial balance (P/L, BS, Cash Flow) to Finance Reporting team
- Guarantee the complete, accurate and timely accounting of all transactions relevant to the General Ledger, including preparation and posting of all accruals.
- Ensure the financial accounting of Vodafone Qatar is accurate and delivered in the deadlines set.
- Knowledge of Oracle, SAP and advanced Excel
- Technically strong Qualified Accountant
- At least 10 years of experience in Finance within which 5 years must be in Telecom industry
- Ability to work in high pressure environment and deal with tight deadlines
- Expertise in reporting under IFRS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to articulate complex matters to Senior Management in a simple manner
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A