Website American Hospital Dubai
Responsible to Pharmacy Director for overall professional and administrative direction of procurement services.
- Undertake clerical duties in the Pharmacy Store
- Act in Pharmacy Store Management capacity when required
- Responsible for purchasing pharmaceuticals for Hospital.
- Responsible for expiry management and communication with the supplier
- Undertake Quality Assurance activities under the direction of Pharmacy director.
- Responsible to provide the alternative drug to prevent the out of stock situatio
- Responsible for the Inventory management and lead the inventory process in all location
- Ensure all activities occur in accordance with the Pharmacy Department policy and procedure manual
- Assist in the provision of drug distribution services to the wards and clinical areas including delivery of stock to ward areas where required
- Assist in the provision of the pharmacy store service ( including the receipt, data entry, appropriate storage, stock control and distribution of pharmaceuticals)
- Knowledge of pharmacy computerization
- Exposure to / experience of JCIA standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferable certification in supply chain management
- Diploma of pharmacy/Baccalaureate degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- At least 4 years supervisory experience in hospital pharmacy procurement
- Familiarity with all aspects of drug-use control functions including purchasing, Inventory control, drug storage, drug distribution, drug information, Good storage Practice, Pharmaceutical Laws of the U.A.E.
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A