- Lead the design and implementation of market leading solutions and services.
- The formulation of winning bids through the crafting of effective responses and accurate pricing
- Delivering exceptional advanced support and consulting services to customers.
- Presentation of technical solutions and services to customers.
- The continuous improvement of solutions and services.
- To ensure continuous communication to the technical team and feedback regarding escalations to Peers, Management and Users.
- To ensure adherence to all Altron and Customer processes, policies and procedures as per prescribed compliance
- To ensure that all contracted development activities (Individual Development Plan) between manager and employee is successfully completed within the Altron policy and procedure framework.
- Matric; National Certificate or Technical Support NQF Level 4 SAQA ID 78966.
- National Diploma or relevant B Degree
- ITIL Foundation
- Microsoft MCSE
- Microsoft Certified Associate +
- Microsoft Certified Expert
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Speciality
- MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate: SQL 2016
- Project Management Certification
- ITIL Service Design Certified Cloud Architect
- More than 5 years as Lead Technical Support Engineer of an enterprise environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise solutions and platforms.
- Experience in creating documentation: service definitions, technical support, design diagrams and SOP’s.
- Proof of capability in leading the crafting of responses to address requirements (ie RFP’s); Solution Writeup, Technical Response and calculation of effort and cost.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg
Application Deadline: N/A