The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. The Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
- Channel Management
- Recommend and manage the P&L and budget for the relevant channel within the OPCO and Monitor financial performance so that the business is aware of anticipated costs and revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance and improvement opportunities and that the team focuses on delivering against P&L targets to meet Altron’s financial performance targets.
- Collaborate with executive and senior leadership across Business Units to initiate and integrate the design and development of new solutions to grow the business, or to terminate those that are no longer viable.
- Drive collaboration across industries and service lines, including collaboration, performance, cross and upsell opportunities.
- Staff Leadership and Management
- Manage the effective achievement of OPCO objectives through effective leadership and by setting of individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating team to maximise performance.
- Governance, Risk and Business Continuity Management
- Ensure that appropriate governance systems are in place and in line with future requirements, i.e. policies, procedures and reporting structures.
- External Parties and Relationship Management
- Oversee relationship with service providers and ensure all the services are delivered properly, evaluate the performance of consultants and report any deviations to the relevant department for any corrective actions.
- Manage relationships with operational Heads and other Group Executives and act as a trusted advisor.
- Business Management degree or equivalent NQF 7 qualification
- Channel Management Knowledge
- Professional Qualifications
- Successful experience as a Channel Sales Representative. This experience on the front lines of the Channel Sales process is what really hones the skills and abilities one needs to be a successful Channel Manager.
- Total working experience of 10 years in sales, 5 – 8 years in Channel Management and 3 years in software sales
- Any additional experience in digitisation, security, cloud, analytics is an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Isando
Application Deadline: N/A