- Sales Consultant – Hunter’s Profile.
- Hunt for new business/logos.
- Maintain existing database.
- Increase wallet share on existing database.
- Assist with client queries on allocated database
- Convert sales opportunities to wins and invoice. Track billing and survey customer satisfaction
- Source and distribute relevant thought leadership and marketing material to customers.
- Attract new relationships with new customers by supporting collaborative sales efforts.
- Actively drive and follow through on qualified opportunities.
- Establish ongoing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned new customer accounts; and provide continuous, accurate and consistent feedback to prospective customers.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of the business unit strategy, growth plan, value drivers (revenue and profit trends), and risks.
- Business Management degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 -4 years sales experience with a documented successful track record in selling high end services, rich and complex IT solutions in the relevant industry.
- National Diploma: Marketing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A