- • Meeting with Developers and Development Team Leaders to discuss the scope of software projects and deadlines.
• Analysing existing programs for modification purposes.
• Researching and designing new software systems, websites, programs and applications.
- • Writing clean scalable code.
• Troubleshooting and debugging code.
• Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- • Verifying and deploying software systems.
• Creating and implementing design plans.
• Testing and Code reviews of newly developed features.
- • Evaluating user feedback.
• Recommending and executing program improvements.
• Maintaining software code and security systems.
• Creating technical documents and training staff.
• Analysing code segments regularly.
• Staying abreast of new technology and or changes in the development sphere.
- Software Development related Qualification will be an added advantage.
- BSc Degree (Computer Science) or related qualification.
- 0-3 years in software development.
- Capable of performing Database development.
- Capable of System related problem resolution.
- Capable of carrying out system operational duties.
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Analytical thinking
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Sound understanding of procedural and object-oriented programming.
- Sound understanding of relational databases
- Ability to user version control software such as GIT or SVN
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A