To assist in the development of the marketing strategy which grows the designated product portfolio, encompassing both existing products and new product development by coordinating the implementation of marketing strategy that develops the organisation in building share and equity in the designated portfolio realising improved market share performance, sales revenue and gross margin.
- External Environment.
- Brand Positioning & Copy Strategy.
- Promotional Design & Execution.
- New Product Development.
- Research Design & Briefing.
- Advertising Briefing and Development.
- Trade Marketing & Distribution Knowledge.
- Pricing Strategy and Management.
- Brand Planning and Operational Planning.
- Media Buying.
- At least 2 years marketing and/or assistant brand management or marketing assistant experience with a reputable FMCG company in the Middle East with evidence of well-developed marketing skills and proven track record of delivering results in a competitive environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A