Website Alexander Forbes
To liaise between business and technology, i.e.
Identifying business opportunities & introducing new projects, innovations that will significantly and positively impact the respective area/ project/ initiative while maintaining and ensuring that business application systems are based on sustainable and supportable technology;
- Business Analysis Planning:
- Conduct Stakeholder Analysis;
- Plan Business Analysis Activities;
- Plan Business Analysis Communication;
- Plan Requirements Management process; and
- Plan monitor and report on Business Analysis performance.
- Enterprise Analysis:
- Identify and propose projects that meet strategic needs and goals;
- Identify Business need;
- Determine solution approach;
- Define solution scope; and
- Assist in developing the Business case.
- Explore, identify and document stakeholder needs;
- Prepare Elicitations;
- Conduct Elicitation;
- Document Elicitation results; and
- Confirm Elicitation.
- Requirements Analysis:
- Progressively elaborate stated requirements to sufficient level of detail that accurately defines the business need within specified scope;
- Validate requirements meet the business need;
- Verify requirements are of acceptable quality
- Organise requirements;
- Help prioritise requirements based on business needs
- Specify and model requirements;
- Determine assumptions and constraints;
- Verify requirements; and
- Validate requirements.
- Solution Assessment and Validation:
- Assess solutions to ensure that strategic goals are met and requirements are satisfied;
- Assess requirements coverage;
- Determine Organisational readiness;
- Validate solution; and
- Evaluate Solution to ensure it meets the business requirements.
- Grade 12
- 3 Year Diploma IT/Computer Science – advantageous
- Business Analysis Qualification
- Advanced Business Analysis Diploma/ Certification
- IIBA Membership – advantageous
- Agile Certification – advantageous
Company: Alexander Forbes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A