Website Dubai Airports
The team provides and supports the systems that glue the business together. That means maintaining all IT from the most basic desktop support to the most complex flight information systems. As importantly, they’re game changers for the industry. They bring us smart developments and advanced processes which revolutionise what we do.
- You’ll manage the implementing of the entire lifecycle of the Business Technology Asset to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycle
- You will be responsible for the daily management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts.
- You’ll maintain the configuration management Databases (CMDB) for all Business Technology items, Information Technology relationship and service mapping.
- You’ll execute, maintain, and optimize the Business Technology Asset process and activities across the organization
- You’ll have at least 3 years’ experience within Business Technology filed
- Any previous experience in customer centric industries is desirable.
- You’ll be ITIL V4 Asset and Configuration Management qualified
- PMBOK, PMP Qualification would be preferable
- You’ll be educated to degree level in Computer Science or equivalent field
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A