The Sales Director – Defense at Bombardier is at the front-line of our business development and sales pipeline. They are responsible for crafting the strategies to generate revenue growth through the sale of Bombardier aircraft and special mission platform solutions.
- Manage and develop the relationship with existing and prospective customers, assuring Bombardier’s platforms and solutions are fully represented in relevant government/defense acquisition programs.
- Serve as the key point of contact for customers and represent the Bombardier at industry events and conferences.
- Report to the Regional Vice President, International Defense Sales
- Be responsible to achieve results in accordance with the revenue and profitability targets set forth.
- Be responsible to sell Bombardier aircraft and special mission platform solutions in the EMEA region (region allocation subject to change depending on candidate qualifications).
- Be responsible to improve overall market intelligence in the assigned sales region and generate new leads and business opportunities.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as intercultural awareness in dealing with customers and partners. Prior experience in the EMEA region is required.
- You are flexible to work extensive/irregular hours and to travel on a frequent basis.
- You are self-driven, result oriented, have a very strong work ethic and can make things happen.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business, engineering or a related field.
- You have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in Aircraft Sales or equivalent type experience, preferably in a government/defense environment. Experience may substitute educational requirements.
- You have the ability to think strategically and craft complex deal structures.
- You have technical knowledge of aircraft, aircraft systems and special mission equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A